An Emerging Banker must be approved to partner with Planet Home Lending’s Emerging Banker Division. Eligibility requirements are designed to determine if the prospective Seller shares the same scope and methodology of operations, employs prudent risk management and to determine if a foundation is present for a long term business arrangement.
Eligibility Requirements Include:
- Company should be in business operating as a Mortgage Broker/Lender for no less than 3 years (If company has
been operating for less than three years, Principal Officers must have 5 years of mortgage lending experience)
- Financials: Prior two years Audited, CPA Compiled or Corporate Tax Returns
- $60,000 minimum net worth
- $1,000,000 minimum aggregate warehouse line(s)
- Must be licensed to close loans in your own name (or exempt from state licensing requirements)
We have partnered with Comergence to process all applications.
- Locate your Regional Sales Manager by calling 800-203-5719 or on the Sales Team map.
- Contact your Regional Sales Manager to receive a Comergence code.
- Complete the application questionnaire and upload documents required by Planet.
- That’s it. Planet’s Emerging Banker Division looks forward to a long, mutually beneficial relationship with your firm.
By clicking this button, you will be directed the Comergence website, where you will enter the code given to you by your Inside Sales Manager. Planet Home Lending is not in control of the product, service, or overall website content and policies available at the external website.
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.